Monday

Cheesecake Factory "Factory Appetizer Favorites" 3339 Calories!!!



Just a quick blog today- traveling in Australia! I just downloaded the best app for my iPhone- the Eat This, Not That app. Really cool and handy way to monitor what I eat at restaurants. You just browse the menus of your favorite restaurant and find a much lower alternative to what you usually order using the app.

I really love the food at the Cheesecake Factory and usually share a plate with my husband, however, even sharing my favorite "Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta" is 1950 calories! That's nearly 1000 calories for each of us and that doesn't even include the bread basket! Add in a shared piece of cheesecake , this is the Cheesecake Factory after all, and you see the problem.

With this really cool app I now can still go out with my husband and order something like the Grilled Salmon (551c) or the Grilled Mahi Mahi (358c) and cut back on the bread to one piece. And adios to the cheesecake. Works for me.

Now if they only had a Cheesecake Factory in Australia...

Have a healthy day!

Want more info on healthy skin and body?